Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time at Home

So Stu officially is out of orientation and started his job yesterday! Woo hoo! Now just pray for clients and that we will be rolling in the big bucks very soon. haha. For the next few months my time with Stu will be very limited which is super sad, but on the other hand I get a lot of one-on-one time with Brooks (which of course I love). Hopefully everything will balance out soon, because I love spending time with both my boys. 


These are just some pictures of me and my time with the Brooks-man.


I seriously had no intention of posting these photos, but I just thought Brooks looked too cute! He kept picking up the camera and bringing it to me, so I would tell him to say "cheese" and I would take a picture of us. We did this quite a lot, and he LOVED looking at the picture of himself when it was done:) So cute!



  

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Oh, my goodness, he looks so grown up!