Oma, Brooks, Macy, and Aunt Debbie on the train. You can't see Brooks, but he is in front of his Oma.
Brooks and Uncle Derek on the trucks
Brooks had no problem waiting for Macy to get off her big girl rides! He found a stick, a puddle, and was super happy!
Brooks and Macy flying high! The planes and the swings are Brooks' first rides to ride by himself!
My big boy on his first ride all by himself! (I know it's just a swing, but it's a big deal people!)
Macy and Stephanie taking a picture with the performers from the show
To get in some air conditioning for a while, we went to one of the shows at the park. I can't remember what it was called, but it was country music. Brooks LOVED it! (he doesn't get that from his mom or dad I must add!) He would "talk" and dance through the songs. Here he is with Uncle Derek's sunglasses on having a good time
Watching the show
Umm...yes, I am on that thing!
Brooks took a great nap, and even slept through lunch!
Riding on the kid ferris wheel
Sorry Brooks! You are too short to ride!
Brooks and I on the trucks

1 comment:
Wow, what a great day! I can't get over how big Brooks looked on those rides! He's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment