Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Beaumont Week

Below are lots of posts from our week long stay in Beaumont! I had only been there once since Christmas (for a quick weekend), so it was great to be able to stay there and relax with my family! I'm pretty sure they are out of order for the events of the week, but that is just how I posted them. The wedding was actually at the end of our week and not the beginning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know your folks were excited to have y'all visit for a whole week. It was good to see ya at the wedding. I put some pic on my blog & on my facebook from the wedding.

Phil B said...

Katy, You did a great job posting your week in Beaumont. It was fun having the whole family back in the house (1st time since Christmas). I didn't even mind sleeping on the Aerobed in the living room. Fun times!

Dad/Pappy

Kim Timberlake said...

Your pictures and posts are great! I'm so glad I was able to see you guys and spend some time with you...that just doesn't happen enough!