I thought it would be interesting to look back and see if I had posted on May 1st last year (2008). This was about a week before Brooks was born, and I just wanted to see what was happening with me then! I actually HAD posted on May 1st, and here is what it said:
"Sooooo, we went to the doctor yesterday! When we got there, we had our scheduled sonogram first. I always LOVE sonograms because I get to look at Brooks and see how much he has grown! We have a great sonogram technician who is wonderful about showing us every detail of Brooks. Brooks is looking fabulous at this point, and Praise the Lord, is healthy! We also found out that according to the sonogram, he weighs around 8 pounds right now!!!!!! From what I hear, sonograms are not always completely accurate on the weight, but come pretty close. Let me tell you, it definitely feels like I'm carrying around 8 pounds in my belly these days! haha. Then we met with a nurse practitioner because my doctor is out of town this week. We talked, and she said it looks like Brooks is slowing down a little more after his huge growth spurt from last week that made them schedule a sonogram. She also checked me, and I am currently 2 cm dialated and 80% effaced! WOW! So I guess it could really be any day now:)"
6 years ago

1 comment:
Birthday pictures please!!!
Tiffany
Post a Comment