On Sunday, May 10th, we dedicated Brooks to the Lord at our church. Our hope and prayer is that we would raise Brooks to follow Christ for all the days of his life. We want him to not only believe in Jesus, but to love Him, seek Him, desire Him, trust Him, and have a passion for Him. We want Brooks to know that God loves him so much that he sent his son Jesus to die on the cross for him. Stu and I committed ourselves to this on Sunday, and were joined by others who committed to pray for us as we are on this journey. It was an incredible honor to commit my son to the Lord on Mother's Day. I don't know of anything better!
(My camera was being terrible, and most of the pictures came out blurry so I need some from Corby!)

2 comments:
I was so happy that our family and Stu's family could be there with you and make the same commitment to pray for Brooks and help you raise him up in the Lord. It was a wonderful day and experience.
We love you,
M & D
Sunday was such a great day! Watching you and Stu dedicate Brooks to the Lord made my heart smile. Another generation who will know the Lord and learn to walk in His ways. May it always be so!!
Post a Comment