Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Walking With the Walker

Brooks has been 'walking' with our help for a few weeks now! He is also starting to stand up by himself without any support for a few seconds! I say a few seconds, because when he realizes he is standing by himself he gets so excited he falls over. Anyways, he also will walk with his walker that he has! He really loves it, and thinks it is so much fun to 'walk' to mom and dad. However, most days he takes about 5 steps, sits down, then pushes the walker the rest of the way:) I think he realizes he can get somewhere A LOT faster if he just crawls! He really does crawl super fast!

This is Brooks right before he sees Anabelle and starts to let go so he can get to her!
"No thanks, mom, I would rather do it this way!"

No comments: