Saturday, April 18, 2009

Getting Ready for Summer

I was standing outside in the backyard the other day, and Brooks kept wanting to get down and look at the pool. So I decided to sit with him by the water and let him put his feet in the water. Yes, the water was cold, and yes I let him do it anyways:) He loved it! He just kicked, and kicked his feet smiling the whole time. He even cried when I decided it was time to go inside! Here are some pictures of it below. (I asked Stu not to get me in the picture. ha!)

3 comments:

Kim Timberlake said...

He'll have so much fun this summer!!

Phil B said...

The pool looks really good. I can't wait to get in it with Brooks this summer!

Love,

Pappy

Kody and Corby Brooks said...

How fun! The pool is looking great! Looking forward to being up there soon!