Next we must move on to your attitude during this entire 'getting ready for Easter Sunday'. To say you were unhappy would be an understatement! You were so fussy! Cried through the entire process. We wanted to get some pictures of you in your outfit before church, but it just was NOT happening! SO I told myself that we would just wait until we got home. That plan didn't work either! You cried, then would give some sort of a smile, cry again, then maybe give a little smirk. NOT fun at all for mom or dad!
Finally, the cadbury egg. When you were fussing while we were trying to put your shoes on, I looked around really fast to see if I could find something you could hold to occupy you until we were finished. The only thing I saw bright with a shiny foil wrapper was a cadbury egg sitting on the table. I grabbed it, gave it to you, and it worked! You were definitely happy to be holding something so pretty. The only problem here is that mom TOTALLY forgot about that cadbury egg in the rush of getting out the door! We get to church, dad goes to get you out of the car, and all I hear is Stu go, "OH NO!". Yes...you had cadbury egg on your face, vest, pants, everywhere! All that to say we made it in to church with a baby smelling strangely like he was bathed in baby wipes (which isn't too far from the truth).
This was how you were for most of 'picture taking time'
You are just so cute!
You did not want to let go of the spoon!
Here you are with your empty Easter basket!

3 comments:
He looks so good! I wish you got a pic of the Cadbury egg. That is Pappy's favorite Easter candy!
Where did you find that cute Easter basket? It is so cool! : )
Love,
Pappy
He is such a little man. You did good with pictures of his first Easter. I cant believe that he will soon be a year old. Where has the time gone? Mrs Sue
Wow, what an Easter! Not one you'll forget anytime soon! He looks so handsome in his clothes!
Post a Comment