1. You are so fast! We set you down on the floor and you are in the other room before we turn around!
2. You think sitting on daddy's shoulders is so much fun
3. You like to be outside.
4. You tend to stare at 'new' people for quite a long time until you figure them out. (kind of like your mom I guess!)
5. You are eating cheese, puffs, some bread, fruits and veggies. Bananas are your fav. thing to eat
6. You still laugh when we tickle your neck.
7. Uncle Justin just taught you how to 'high five' and you do it pretty well!
8. You think the word "no" is the funniest word you have ever heard. The more firmly I say it, the harder you laugh.
9. You are just starting to enjoy sitting in our laps.
10. Mercedes is probably your best friend. You just love her, and she always humors you when you 'play' with her.
11. You have actually been getting up on your knees rocking back and forth. Just last night you crawled two 'steps' on your knees! It was so exciting...only I saw you do it, though. I have been convinced that you are only going to army crawl...maybe I will be proven wrong!
12. You like to babble while rocking back and forth...LOUDLY!
13. You will smack your lips and kind of make a popping noise over and over again while smiling at us. You especially like it when we do it back to you.
14. You are so much fun right now! We are definitely loving this baby stage!
6 years ago

2 comments:
I can't believe how fast Brooks is growing! He'll be a year old before you know it! Both my boys army crawled till they were almost a year old. They only crawled for about a month before they started walking!
What an amazing grandson I have! I have gotten to see most of things you have listed. I can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks.
Pappy
Post a Comment