Monday, February 9, 2009

Brooks at 9 Months

1. Oh my goodness, you roll and scoot everywhere! Recently, you have been getting up on your knees and rocking back and forth. You are beginning to show an interest to move forward.

2. It is not unusual for me or Stu to look over and see you 'chewing'. When I run over to take whatever it is out of your mouth, I am ALWAYS surprised at how you found something like that! Last night you actually started giggling while I was taking some little stick thing out of your mouth. It was almost a devious laugh:)

3. You are EXTREMELY good at doing sign language for 'milk' and understanding what it means. It has now, however, turned into the sign you make whenever you want to eat anything!

4. We are always commenting on how tall you are getting. I can't wait to see how long you are when we go to the doctor this week.

5. You are learning how to wave. You already clap your hands.

6. You love to have air blown in your face. Windy days are your most favorite. You will laugh and smile the entire time we are outside.

7. You reach for everything (and usually get it to my surprise!)

8. You love cats but are a little worried about dogs.

9. You sleep on your stomach now, and love to cuddle next to the bumper right before you fall asleep.

10. You hate peas and green beans, but you will eat them anyways. You always get so excited when you see that we are about to feed you, but then get the biggest look of disappointment on your face once you take a bite.

11. It is getting harder and harder to change your diaper with you rolling all over the place.

12. You make so many noises, but I usually hear you "squealing" the most.

3 comments:

Wanda said...

13. You are without a doubt the most precious #1 grandson any grandparent could ever hope for. I love you so very much!!

Kim Timberlake said...

When I was reading #8 I thought about those faces Brooks made when Chloe would come near! Too funny!

Phil B said...

About the wind....I can't wait for it to get a little warmer and Brooks can ride in a forward facing carseat. We are going for a ride in the convertible! He will definitely get his fill of wind in his face!!!! :)

Pappy