Gone are the days of setting Brooks on the floor and him staying in the same spot! No, he is not crawling yet...but rolling EVERYWHERE! I really have to watch what I set on the ground now. We will set him on one side of the room, and in a matter of minutes he is on the other side picking up something he shouldn't:)
BYE BYE Immobile Brooks!!! We will dearly miss you!!

5 comments:
Now's when Brooks really starts learning the word "No" The fun begins!!
Oh joys of having a moving baby!!! It's so much fun!!
It is amazing what they can find on the floor - the word "no" is constantly flying out of my mouth. And it gets really funny when they think you can't see them because they can't see you.
I can't wait to see "Mobile Brooks"! I wish ya'll!!!
Pappy
Wish he could roll all the way to Beaumont!!
Post a Comment