Brooks' first time to ride the Dart. He had his hand on the pole, but took it away right before the picture, of course!
Stu holding Brooks and Taylor
First time for Brooks to be on Stu's shoulders so he could see...I think he really liked it!
We sat close to the commentators, so all the floats stopped right in front of us
Barney
Frosty the Snowman!
Brooks watching the parade
Towards the end, all Brooks seemed interested in was my jacket, so we left a little early and beat the traffic!
Iron Man

5 comments:
How fun! Does this take place in downtown Dallas? Love the pics of you and Brooks. So sweet!!! :)
Seeing those pictures makes me know how much I wish we could have been there at the parade. I have got to get it on the calendar for next year. We will need more hands for the grandbabies. I will volunteer to chase Brooks.
Pappy
What a fun day! Sounds like a great Christmas tradition for the Conry family!
Isn't that always the way? Here you have this big, great parade, and all he's interested in is something he can see every day!
I love the one of Brooks on Stu's shoulders! Soooo cute!
I am so jealous of you guys!! I love that parade, and I am with your Dad. Remind us to put it on the calendar!!
Post a Comment