Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Good Intentions



Well...had I been organized enough, had enough time, or even enough energy (...even if I could maybe find my stamps), all of you would have had one of these pictures sitting in your mailbox ready for you to stick on your refrigerator last week. HOWEVER, I am a working mom who finished up school last week, went out of town for the weekend, and is now turning around to go out of town again...therefore you will have to enjoy these 'wishes' from our blog:) Enjoy our little Santa, and Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Kim Timberlake said...

Oh my goodness he is so adorable! I can't wait to see that sweetie!

Corby Brooks said...

He looks so cute in his Santa outfit! We had so much fun with you guys this past week! Hopefully we will make it to Dallas sometime soon.

Phil B said...

I love that Santa! HE IS SO MUCH BETTER IN PERSON THAN ON SOME OLD CARD! :)

PAPPY

susie smith said...

Stu and Katy,

Brooks is so precious. Thank you for bringing him to NEBC, I enjoyed
taking care of him.

Love, Susie

Wanda said...

I love this little boy!!! He is so precious and sweet! Can he come over and play?

Grammy