6 years ago
Sunday, November 9, 2008
When Did This Happen??!!
Our baby is 6 months old!!! I feel like this is such a milestone. It is absolutely amazing to watch Brooks grow and grow. I'm loving (and hating) every minute. He is starting to look like such a big boy! I took a bunch of pictures of him today. He is in his diaper b/c Stu decided to build a fire in our fireplace and I thought Brooks was getting warm with all the heat in the room. As you can see, I have no self-control...I posted all the pictures I took b/c I thought they were all so cute! The one picture with the black line across his face is actually where he starting grabbing the strap on the camera.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my gosh I LOVE his chubby cheeks!!!! The second to last photo is my favorite!!!
I agree. The 2nd to the last picture is my favoriate, too. Is it that cold in Dallas for a fire? I have the AC on tonight.
These last 6 months have flown and I love Brooks more everyday! I just wish I had his Hair!
Love,
Pappy
These pictures bring tears to my eyes. How I love that little boy! He has the BEST expressions!
Give him a big hug for me.
I can only echo the comments already. When I look at pictures of Brooks I am the happiest uncle in the world. He is just awesome and I can't WAIT to see you guys at Thanksgiving. Thanks for the pics sis! The first one with the camera strap is awesome! Love you!
Post a Comment