6 years ago
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Smooshy Face
Whenever we got our first cat, her name was Smooshy because of her "smooshed-in" face. We, obviously, decided to change it to Anabelle to give her a little bit of a self esteem:) For some reason these pictures reminded me of Anabelle's old name! Brooks absolutely LOVES this teething blanket we have for him. Anytime we put it in his hands, he just "smooshes" his face into it over and over again. It's really cute! While he was hanging out in his new bouncer, I attached the blanket to one of the clips. He got so excited and began to shove his face into the blanket. So precious!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I miss that sweet little boy! He needs to come see Aunt Kim!
Cute! I need some sugar. Can't wait to see ya'll. Happy Birthday to Brooks' dad, too.
Love,
Pappy
Brooks, you crack me up! :)
Post a Comment