So for those of you who don't know, my sweet friend Lindsay is watching Brooks for me this school year while I'm at work! It was definitely hard going back to work and leaving Brooks, but not NEARLY as hard as I thought it would be, and I think that is due to the fact I know Lindsay takes such good care of him:) The first day I dropped him off I left her my camera so she could record and take pictures of "cute" things that happen. Well, Brooks actually started playing with some toys and she got it on video for me! I was so excited to see it, so I just wanted to share!
6 years ago


3 comments:
I'm so proud of Brooks! He's such a smart and happy boy! Looks like he's enjoying hanging out with Shane. Enjoy your 3 day weekend...I know you are ready for a break!
That is wonderful! I am so glad Lindsey got that on video. I miss that boy so much. If these hurricanes keep coming, we may get to spend a whole lot of time with him up in Dallas!
Pappy
Katy,
I can't believe how much he is growing!!! I am so happy that Brooks has such a wonderful place to stay every day and that Lindsay could capture these important moments for you! Thanks for sharing. I just want to jump through the screen and hug him.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment