Hey how was your first day of school? Or are you staying home? Mine went well...everything is so different when you switch schools...I was in the same boat as some of my kids :)
We are a small family of three who live in the Dallas area with our two crazy cats! We fall more in love with our son each day, and are so amazingly blessed. We love the Lord with all our hearts and are in awe of His goodness to us!
6 comments:
Hey how was your first day of school? Or are you staying home? Mine went well...everything is so different when you switch schools...I was in the same boat as some of my kids :)
Haha! That caption is priceless! Very nice job! Love you guys!
He most certainly does have his Pappy wrapped around his fingers! And I don't mind one little bit!
Love and miss you guys,
Dad
How totally precious!!! I am like Pappy - I don't mind one little bit!
Love you,
Mom
I can hear the little mischievous laugh as I read the caption! Too cute! I hope you had a good first day back to school. I know mine was crazy!
How funny, and so true!!! :)
Post a Comment