Computer= Tortoise.
Hare no longer has any sort of patience with the Tortoise no matter how slow and determined it may be. I'm sure it will upload my pictures if I sit here for another hour or two, but I'm just becoming impatient:) I guess "borrowing" internet makes it run realllyyy slloooowww. So I am just going to have to wait until the internet man comes sometime this week to hook it all up! I was, however, able to upload 2 new pictures before I gave up. Sorry, but I guess you will just have to enjoy these two for a while...I think they are worth it:)


7 comments:
I miss that sweet little thing so much! I can't wait to see him again!
Yay for the pictures! I can't wait to hold him again! Yeah we tried stealing internet while we were staying at your house too and it didn't work so well! I can't wait to see yall's house again all set up! Love yall
corby
That hair makes me smile! :)
Cute, cute! Can't wait to meet that little sweetie next week!
Lindsay :)
P.S. We "borrowed" internet too for about two weeks this past June when we moved into our new house! We feel your pain! :)
What a precious little smile he has!! And I love all his pretty hair!!! He is a little doll, for sure! We enjoyed seeing him at Taylor's birthday party and hope to see you all again soon!
Love, Kassie
The pic with him sticking his tongue out is totally classic. I love it!
Great pictures, Sis! We had such a great time this past week with you, Stu, Brooks and the family. Hated to leave yesterday but duty calls Monday morning. We will be back as soon as we can.
Love,
Pappy
Post a Comment