Thursday, July 3, 2008

S.M.I.L.E.

Brooks has started smiling! SO PRECIOUS!! He's been smiling every now and then since he was born...but not towards anything or for any reason. This past week, Brooks started smiling and "talking" whenever Stu and I talk and smile at him. It is so sweet:) He still doesn't do it every single time we smile at him, but we usually get the most smiles right after he has eaten. I'm sure that is when he is happiest! ha! We also think he might be ticklish. Whenever we tickle his tummy or around his chin, he always squirms or sucks in his belly. Some of these pictures were taken when he was swaddled up and ready for bed...but he decided he wanted to stay awake and play, so I stopped rocking him and just enjoyed the moment... and got some great pictures:)





9 comments:

Karis Rochelle said...

I am so glad you posted these! They made my day! Love you!

Wanda said...

These pics make me laugh! I can't wait to get to D. He better smile for Pappy! I will feed him an extra bottle for those smiles!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are my comments. I don;t know why Grammy came up. She's been messing with my computer again!

Pappy

Phil B said...

Now I got it switched back over to me...I think.

Pappy

Reneau said...

These all need to be framed! What a cutie!!! I was chuckling too!

Kim Timberlake said...

Oh my goodness...that is the most precious smile I've ever seen! He is such a cutie! I'm so glad I'm coming to Dallas this weekend...I can't wait to see him(and you and Stu too!)

Justin and Allison said...

He is so precious. I just love his cheeks and double chin. We need to get together some time after I have had my baby and swap mommy stories. I hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! He looks cute in all of them, but he looks SO cute in the one where he's wearing a gray shirt!!! How exciting that he's responding to y'all! Noah smiles the most after he... uh... dirties his diaper! :)

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

How precious! He gets cuter each day!

Lindsay :)