Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pictures From Today

(I'm obviously running out of titles for my posts!)

Hello!

I think Mercedes might be trying to tell me something. She is ALWAYS laying down near the diaper bag! Maybe a little attention deprived?

So cute!!!

We say our prayers every night before we sleep...well, every 3 hours then I guess:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how precious!!! I cannot wait to see him (and you, too, of course!) this weekend.

Grammy

Kody and Corby Brooks said...

He is so precious! I am so glad that yall got to stay with us this past weekend! I miss Brooks already! Hopefully we will be up there soon so that we can see yalls house! Congrats! Thanks for posting the pics!

bbrown said...

you have an absolutely beautiful son. i hope i get to see him sometime very soon.
love and miss you.

Kim Timberlake said...

What a sweetie! I'm so glad I got to see you guys this past weekend. Even if it was for a short time. I've been meaning to ask how the cats are doing with Brooks being around. Looks like Mercedes is handling it pretty well. Hope to see you soon! Keep the pictures coming!

Haffner's World said...

I was hoping we would get to see you guys on teacher work day! He is absolutely adorable!!! Hope you guys are doing great!!!

Phil B said...

Those are great pics. I have a new screensaver now. Can't wait to get to D tomorrow evening.