Saturday, June 28, 2008

First Wedding

Brooks attended his first wedding Saturday! He was such a good boy and we got TONS of compliments on how cute he was! Of course we agree:)

This is Brooks right before we left!
Brooks got to meet his Uncle Derek for the first time
Cousin Macy playing with Brooks
Grandma and Grandpa dancing at the wedding
This is what Brooks did for the entire wedding:)
Mom and Dad
Uncle Richie and Aunt Jillian dancing
Everyone dancing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all look so pretty!!!

I'm so jealous that Brooks can wear shoes. Noah's just not really growing... I've bought the smallest shoes I can find and they just fall off of his feet! He needs shoes for all of this walking he's doing!!

It goes without saying: Brooks is so adorable!

Phil B said...

The dance looks fun! I wish I could have been there.

Pappy

Kim Timberlake said...

I bet the groom was jealous that Brooks showed him up...he looks so handsome! With such gorgeous parents what else would you expect??

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Brooks' outfit. He is so handsome!!

Grammy