Sunday, May 25, 2008

Burp Time With Daddy



I know this picture came out blurry, but I wanted to show how Brooks lifts his head up all by himself!

6 comments:

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

I can't believe how much hair Brooks has! It is gorgeous! We're not used to all that hair in our family! We have blonde baldies! ha! I think Brooks has about 20 times as much hair as Shane! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Brooks is still just so cute! Look at your GT baby, lifting his head all on his own!!! :)

Y'all are way ahead of us on posting pictures. Maybe I'll get better about it during all my time off this summer (ha ha... yeah right).

Kim Timberlake said...

Stu is definitely the baby daddy! Brooks looks so much like him...except for the nose of course!

Elaine said...

Wow--does he look like his daddy or what?

Heather said...

He has so much of such beautiful hair! What a cutie! How's motherhood?

Phil B said...

Stu looks so happy. So funny about the burping! Brooks looks so serious. Come on tomorrow!

Pappy