I had my first baby shower in Beaumont a few weekends ago! It was WONDERFUL! I just want to say thank you again to everyone who helped make it so special! Thank you for all the delicious food, drinks, gifts, and fellowship! A special thank you to Elaine for being so gracious to open up her home to me and everyone else! Here are some pictures from the day! My camera battery died during the shower, so I have more photos that Tiffany sent me from her camera...will post those later!



Ethan wanted to be in the picture, too!

Tiffany, Taylor, and Tiffany's mom Kassie all came down from Dallas!

2 of my best friends from elementary, junior high, and high school!
1 comment:
Wonderful pictures of a great event. I am sure I would have had a fun time if I would have been invited! :(
Oh, well at least I got to help haul off the loot.
Pappy
Post a Comment