Below are 2 pictures of the mural of Mt. Everest that Elaine Wilkerson painted for us to go over Brooks's crib! It is FABULOUS!! The pictures REALLY do not do it justice! Thank you SO much Elaine!!!! We absolutely love it and could not be happier! Sorry the pictures are taken a little from the side...I couldn't get the mural to fit in the camera screen if I shot it directly from the front!
The quilt is done! Thank you Aunt Jillian for all your hard work! It is perfect!
Below the shelf are shadow boxes waiting to be filled with pictures/memorable things for Brooks!
This is the changing table with the letters that Stu made for Brooks!
His nursery is actually our baby/guest room!
So this is an overview of the room so far! Now all it needs is a baby!

7 comments:
You and Stu did an awesome job on the nursery...I love it! The wall mural looks fantastic. Elaine totally out did herself. I can't wait to see little Brooks in his room...that will make it look even sweeter. Love you all~
Katy it looks great!!! I didn't get to see the mural so I am so glad that you posted a picture of it!! I can't wait for Brooks to be here!! Love yall and see you in a couple of weeks!
The nursery looks wonderful. Of course, I have already slept in it. No I did not get in the crib. Mom let me sleep on the trundle! :) I guess it's like sleeping in the Lincoln Bedroom at the White House since it is so special.
It was very quiet in the nursery. Of course, the way I figure it, the next time I sleep in that room it will be much noisier because Brooks will be sleeping in the "bed" next to me and his mom and dada will be sleeping soundly in their master suite! I guess that is what Pappy is for! :)
Love you guys,
Dad
What an amazing adventure Brooks will be able to have...and he won't even have to leave his room!!
The mural is amazing. Elaine NEVER ceases to amaze me with her talent. Kim is right, she totally out did herself! When you stand and look at it, the majesty of the mountains is so realistic. I can just see Brooks and Stu having such fun together. Mount Everest and a Surefire...what more do 2 guys need?
Love you,
Mom/Wanda
I love your room. I know that Brooks will love it and it will greatly enrich his life. Madison is an avid art admirer. Shane began to study the spelling of his name at the age of two weeks. Ha! Love, Elaine White
absolutely adorable!!! you did such a great (and creative) job on the room. look at you, you martha stewart (and MR. STUART, i guess you could say). we need to get together soon, katy, before brooks arrives. hope you are getting more sleep and not working too hard. love ya, hailey
Post a Comment