FINALLY! what a cute little bump! i was just telling your mom i needed a baby bump picture on your blog...my wish came true. you are glowing! i can't believe you are half way there. time flies...little brooks will be here before you know it. enjoy every moment of being pregnant!
ALL RIGHT! BROOKS KICKED/MOVED FOR PAPPY THIS PAST WEEKEND! :) I was so excited. I had a great time with you last week. You are going to be a wonderful mom. Looking for more pictures.
We are a small family of three who live in the Dallas area with our two crazy cats! We fall more in love with our son each day, and are so amazingly blessed. We love the Lord with all our hearts and are in awe of His goodness to us!
11 comments:
this is WAYYYYY tooooooo exciting... you look beautiful!!
i love you!
court
YEA! And I am here to see it! I just wish Brooks would wiggle for Pappy while I am still here!
Lookin' good, Sis!
Love,
Dad
Awwwww...you look so cute! I'm so excited to finally see a baby Brooks bump!
FINALLY! what a cute little bump! i was just telling your mom i needed a baby bump picture on your blog...my wish came true. you are glowing! i can't believe you are half way there. time flies...little brooks will be here before you know it. enjoy every moment of being pregnant!
love,
jenn clegg
katy- you look beautiful. you have the 'mommy glow'
Katy,
It is so exciting to share this time with you. You look great and are going to be such an awesome mom. I love you very much.
Mom
Geeeess.....lay off the twinkies! Haha! Love you so much and I am SO EXCITED about being an Uncle again! Woohoo!!
Yea!!! Your belly's big enough to look pregnant!!!
Noah kicks A LOT! Does Brooks kick a lot?
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how close together we are!
-- This is Lauren, by the way
ALL RIGHT! BROOKS KICKED/MOVED FOR PAPPY THIS PAST WEEKEND! :) I was so excited. I had a great time with you last week. You are going to be a wonderful mom. Looking for more pictures.
Love,
Dad
Good GRIEF, you are beautiful!
Love and miss you, Bethany
I was so excited to see you in person -- you are GLOWING!!!
Love,
Debbie Easterwood
Post a Comment