Sunday, November 25, 2007

Well Wouldn't You Know...

I forgot my camera for the Thanksgiving festivities!!!!! I can't believe I did such a thing! All the same, we had a GREAT Thanksgiving spending time with both sides of the family. Wednesday night we went to Stu's Aunt Debbie's house to have dinner. We ended up eating, playing games, talking, etc. with everyone and had a really fun night! The next day we had a GREAT Thanksgiving lunch followed by a trip to Houston. We got to spend all day shopping with my family on Friday, and spent the evening hanging out and watching movies. I loved every minute of seeing all of my family...wouldn't change ANY of it for the world. Saturday we had a great chili lunch, and then headed back to Dallas! It's crazy how fast time flies...especially when you are having such a good time! Tomorrow it is back to work, and even though I am sad...I ALWAYS enjoy Christmastime at school with the kids. Everything just seems a little bit happier:)

It's hard to believe that we will have a six-month-old baby at Thanksgiving next year! Every year definitely brings changes, and I'm looking forward to the changes in our lives! It's also hard to believe I will be 4 months along next week! I would post pictures of my growing belly...but HONESTLY...there is nothing to see so far:) I'm hoping for some changes in the next few weeks and I'll be happy to post! I hope everyone had as wonderful a holiday as we did, and I'm looking forward to looking at blogs!

No comments: