Thursday, August 23, 2007

Internet

Hey! Sorry for the lack of updates! Stu and I actually had to move apartments again (I will explain all that in another blog) and we don't have internet yet. We called them on Monday (Aug. 20), and they told us they wouldn't be able to set it up until September 4th!!!!!!! What kind of world do we live in?! ha. Anyways...just writing a quick blog to let everyone know we will be back to regular posting as soon as we can. I'm back at school this week, and can honestly say I am NOT easing back into work at all...I'm so tired! Oh well:) Hope everyone is doing well and we will talk soon!-katy

2 comments:

Phil B said...

I enjoyed the weekend with you guys! Thanks for the great breakfast. I hope you got your internet today. I know it's like going through withdrawal when you can't access the world or have cable!

Love,

Dad

Phil B said...

P.S. I love my computer! Thanks for making me buy it.

D