We have returned! We had SUCH a great time at Disneyworld last week! Here are some pictures from the trip. Everyone survived with no injuries (amazing). Enjoy!

Excited to be at Disney!!

Great desserts in Germany! We ate there when we went to the World Showcase in Epcot!

Yummy food at the Sci-Fi Dinner Theatre at MGM!

We stayed at the All Star Music Disney Resort!

The actual cages they used in "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest"

(sing along) so happy togetherrrr!! how is the weatherrrr?? Well..it actually poured down rain on us one day...the one day we forgot our ponchos!!

We were pretty tired on our way back to the hotel

Riding in the teacups!

Jillian seemed to be the only one excited to ride Pirates of the Caribbean!

Stu the Snake Charmer (for fake ones at least)

Katy at the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse

Mickey and Minnie

I don't know if I should say anything about this one:)

Turning the corner and seeing the castle! Still gets me every time!

Stu and I waiting to get on the "It's a Small World" ride!
2 comments:
Yay!! It looks like ya'll had so much fun! I'm jealous, I want to go! Now back to the real world!! No more castle!!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm ready to go back!
Post a Comment