Sunday, May 13, 2007

Daniel's Graduation

This past weekend, Stu and I had his cousin Daniel's graduation from A&M to go to. Friday night, we drove to Stu's grandma and grandpa's house for a delicious fish fry and to hang out with family. We got up around 4:30 the next morning so we could leave around 5 a.m. for College Station. Needless to say, we were tired! We went to Daniel's graduation and had a great barbeque lunch afterward at their BSM. After lunch, we were able to hang out and take pictures...then it was back to Dallas!

On our way to College Station. I caught Stu off guard.

This WOULD have been a good picture:)

Introducing Macy Joy to our blog! This is our cousin Scott and Stephanie's new baby girl. She was born in February 2007! She was pretty good through most of the graduation!

Daniel with his diploma

Daniel and his fiance, Raquel

Daniel and Macy

Scott and Stu playing games at the BSM

Jillian (our sister-in-law), Allie (stu's sister), Linda (stu's mom), Daniel (stu's cousin), me, and stu



1 comment:

Linda D said...

Hi Katy!!!! Thanks for reading my blog. Keep coming back! I am sure we have many more adventures to come with Hannah Banana! I like your blog too. You need to update more :) No kidding about not seeing you in forever! I know you see Kerrie :) I would love to see you.....so get Kerrie to slow down and we could do something. But lets not wait too long to do it, I am going to get really busy soon! Lord help me with a toddler and a newborn :) Your hubbie doesnt know me, but tell him hello!