Friday, April 13, 2007

Quick Storm

Tonight for about 10 minutes we experienced a very crazy and very FAST storm! Stu and I were just sitting on the couch talking when all of a sudden we looked out the window and saw hail coming down! We opened the door, and could hear the tornado sirens going off. Luckily, we have an apartment garage that holds both of our cars! So we spend the next 5 minutes pulling the Honda inside. As soon as our car was inside, hail began to POUND on the garage door. We pulled it in just in time! These are some pictures of the hail that fell right outside our patio door! crazinessssss.....



4 comments:

Wanda said...

I am so glad both cars fit in the garage!! Did Annabelle even flinch during the storm?

Kim Timberlake said...

We heard about the storm on CNN...it was breaking news! I'm glad you guys are okay...scary!

Justin and Tiffany said...

So you totally took some ice from the freezer, mashed it with a hammer, squeezed it together and then hairsprayed it to make it stick, and then something about a tornado siren? Good one guys! Classic!

Justin and Tiffany said...

No really, that hail looks crazy. I'm glad we missed it, because if the new car had gotten pummeled by the hail...I think I would've gone balistic like Chevy Chase at the end of Christmas Vacation, followed by inconsolable crying. Love you!!