One of the best things about being a teacher is that I get to hear and see a TON of funny things throughout the day. Now don't let me forget to mention that sometimes I am not in the mood nor mindset to find these very funny at the time, but later on at home away from school and the stress, I can appreciate them:) So here are just a few that I can remember in past few weeks:
1.
A conversation between 2 of my boys after one just learned the sun was infact, a star.
A: "Hey guess what, the sun is a star!"
T: "No it's not!"
A: "Yes it is!"
T: "No it's not!!!"
A: "YES it IS. The sun is a star!"
T: "NO IT'S NOT...IT'S A CIRCLE!!"
2.
We have been studying the Rain Forest in school, and one of my boys came up to me and asked me this:
"Mrs. Conry, does the eagle live in the 'forest' part, or the 'rain' part?"
3.
C: "Mrs. Conry, my whities are bothering my scratch."
Me: "Your whities? What are your whities?"
C: Points to the top part of his pants indicating he is talking about his underwear.
Me: "Oh honey there is no way I can help you with that problem!"
4.
A: "Mrs. Conry has it been two weeks?"
Me: "Two weeks since what?"
A: "I don't know."
Me: "Well I have to know the starting date to know if it has been 2 weeks."
A: "Okay."
I, thinking the conversation is done, continue filling out some paperwork on my desk, but look up from my desk to see him still standing there staring at me before saying:
A: "Well....has it?"
5.
I discovered today that one of my boys in my classroom (whose name begins with the letter "A") has been going around writing the letter "A" on everything in the room (my desk, our graph, lockers, white board, chairs...pretty much anything he can see) He's been writing it so small that no one can see it unless he pointed it out to you:)
That's all for now...all I can think of anyway...I'll have to post more as they come along!
6 years ago

2 comments:
Kids...ya gotta love um!
He's a kid, kids are stupid. - Marv: Home Alone
Post a Comment